Vinyl Siding Repair in Canton, Georgia
The vinyl siding installed on your home plays a whole slew of roles, from the aesthetic “face” of your home to a layer of insulation and protection against rain and weather. When your siding is damaged it can put many things in jeopardy, and it is a problem that should be addressed as soon as possible. But not by just anyone! Siding repair is precise work, and it requires the attention and skill of a trained professional.
Have you come to Fowler Homes looking for vinyl siding repair services? If you have, you made the right choice. For over 20 years homeowners in Canton and Atlanta have been able to turn to our home service experts for precision workmanship and quality. When you need siding repair “near me,” ours is the team you want on your side!
For siding repair services just contact Fowler Homes online, or call 770-744-5992 to speak with our vinyl siding pros now!
When to Call for Vinyl Siding Repair
As is the case with any portion of your home, damage to your siding will only get worse with time. Whether the siding carries only some mild damage or something extensive, damaged vinyl siding will open up your home to moisture intrusion, mold, pests—it can even result in extensive damage to your home’s interior.
A prompt response is always best, so contact us for vinyl siding repair if you notice any of the following:
- Dents, cracks, or pinholes in your vinyl siding. Overall vinyl is quite resistant to impact damage and cracking, but it’s not completely impervious. If you spot cracks, no matter how small, they need to be addressed right away, unless you want to be scheduling siding replacement in the near future.
- Signs of moisture intrusion along home walls and flooring. Good siding in solid condition protects against rain and other forms of precipitation. If you find dark patches, mold growth, or structural weakness on the interior portions of your exterior walls, damaged siding is likely to blame.
- Missing siding materials. As a part of your general homeowner maintenance, you should routinely inspect your vinyl siding. Check for missing nails, loose panels, and other possible issues with the materials that make up your siding, and if you spot an issue call on Fowler Homes for siding repair.
- A presence of insects. While vinyl siding is somewhat resistant to pests, it is not impossible for bugs to make a home in it. Keep watch for suspicious holes or the telltale signs of ants, earwigs, termites, and carpenter bees.
Contact Fowler Homes online to request an estimate!
Professional Vinyl Siding Repair in Canton, GA
Our home service team has been providing quality repairs, installations, and roofing services to homeowners in Northern Georgia for decades, and we want nothing more than to completely satisfy your needs. When your vinyl siding is looking rough or in need of care, you can count on our local siding contractors for quality workmanship and superior customer service.
Contact Fowler Homes online or give us a call at 770-744-5992 for vinyl siding repair in Canton!
- News & UpdatesShould I Stay Home During Roof Replacement
For decades, our roofs have been protecting us from the different elements of the climate. However, just like every other building material that we use…
- News & UpdatesMy Roof Is Leaking – What Should I Do?
Roofs are essential components of a home. These structures act as a primary line of defense against the different elements of the weather while also…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.