As a homeowner in Kennesaw, you know that hail and strong winds are both common occurrences in the area. You also know that these natural elements can damage your home. If you think a storm has harmed your house, call Fowler Homes today! We offer free storm damage inspections and our team of trained experts can assist you through every step of the claims process. That way, we can make sure that your life is not interrupted while your home gets repaired.
Ready to talk with our professionals and take this problem by storm? Call 770-744-5992 or fill out a contact form today.
What to Do When Storm Damage Occurs
In the case of emergencies, Fowler Homes Inc. offers 24/7 emergency response. If a storm has caused heavy debris to damage your house or hail and wind have caused your roof to leak, please call and have our team come out to your house to remove the debris and temporarily stop the leak in order to prevent further damage.
Things You Will Need
When a representative comes out to your Kennesaw home, you will need to have the following information to make the process easier:
- Insurance policy
- Policy number
- Agent information
The Process of Repairing Your Kennesaw Home
Step 1: Contact Fowler Homes for a free, no-obligation inspection.
- Our trained roof specialist inspects home for hail and wind damage
- Our experts will document any damages and takes measurements
Step 2: Contact insurance company to begin claim if damage is present.
- Fowler Homes will assist you in setting up a claim with your insurance company
- Provide Fowler Homes with claim number and adjuster contact info
Step 3: Fowler Homes meets with insurance adjuster to inspect roof.
- Fowler Homes represents the homeowner during the inspection, ensuring that all damage is covered
- Fowler Homes reviews claim scope of work with adjuster
- Adjuster files paperwork with insurance company
Step 4: Insurance company sends settlement paperwork.
- Fowler Homes reviews paperwork, making sure the settlement is enough to pay for damages
Step 5: Work begins.
- Homeowner chooses material and colors
- Job is completed according to scope of work and homeowner’s satisfaction
Step 6: Job is complete.
- Fowler Homes does not collect any money till the job is completely finished
- Final inspection is done with homeowner and Fowler Homes
Fowler Homes can assist you in the claims process, but we will need your written permission to deal directly with your insurance company. If you would rather deal with your insurance company by yourself, we will assist you step by step through the claims process. If you have questions, call anytime at 770-744-5992 or email email@example.com. For reviews from past customers who have been through the same process, go here.
Storm Damage Repair Company in Kennesaw, Georgia
When you contact Fowler Homes for storm damage roof repairs, you can be sure that we will listen to your ideas and concerns no matter what. We strive to give you 100% customer satisfaction by getting your roofing job done right the first time. We also offer the following services:
- Roofing replacement
- Roofing repairs
- Roof leaks
Years of installing, replacing, and repairing roofs in Kennesaw has allowed Fowler Homes to become your neighbors’ trusted roofing company. Contact us today to discuss your needs and we will make sure you are happy with the end result.
Hear From Our Past Clients
BRAD P. – KENNESAW, GA
Work Performed: Roof Replacement
Roofing Material: Certianteed Landmark
I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever. They let me choose from a wide variety of shingle designs and involved me in the process every step of the way. The crew worked tirelessly on an incredibly hot day and completed the job in a very short amount of time. Fowler Homes did a great job and I would recommend them to anybody looking to get roof work done on their home.