Standing Seam Metal Roofing Canton, Georgia Areas
When it comes to choosing a metal roof for your home or business, there are lots of options available out there. We at Fowler Homes want to see that you get a roof that is perfect, both aesthetically and functionally, and fits your needs like a glove. The basis of any good decision is, of course, knowledge. Understanding what types of metal roofs are available, and how they fit into your plans are crucial to your decision, and the professionals at Fowler Homes see it as our duty to ensure you fully understand your options.
A particularly eye catching option, a standing seam metal roof is an exceptional option. They provide a myriad of benefits in addition to looking gorgeous, and come in a variety of colors. Our specialists love working with standing seam, and carry over fifteen years of experience in handling it. If you feel standing seam is right for you, our team can provide peerless installation, and can even repair or replace if the need arises!
Interested in standing seam for your home or business? Contact Fowler Homes today to learn more about our roofing services! Need a little convincing? Take a look at some testimonials from a few of our favorite customers.
Looking for another roofing service in Canton? >>
What Is a Standing Seam Metal Roof?
Standing seam is a term used by the industry to describe what is essentially vertical, sheet-style metal locked together to form a roof. This lock is secured one of two ways, either with hidden anchors under the interlocking panel, or with visible fasteners. The term “standing seam” is essentially a literal descriptive, as the seams stand raised above the panel.
Standing seam bears some similarity to their cousin, corrugated metal roofing, which you commonly see on industrial and commercial buildings (you occasionally see corrugated metal on residential structures as well, but it’s fairly uncommon). The differences lie mainly in aesthetics, but standing seam roofing also utilizes a thicker sheet of metal and overall provides a greater durability.
The Benefits of a Standing Seam Metal Roof in Georgia
So, what exactly make standing seam a strong option? Well, this style provides a number of benefits, some purely visual, but many make the choice practical as well:
- Durability. All metal roofs are lauded for exceptional lifespans and stout construction, but standing seam’s thicker steel plays into an overall stronger structure.
- Raised seams. It’s name in and of itself describes a massive benefit of standing seam. The raised seams improve weatherproofing, making leaks and water damage much less likely.
- Energy-efficiency. Due to having various lighter colors available, standing seam can improve the efficiency of your home by protecting against solar thermal energy transfer, keeping your home cooler in the summers.
- Aesthetics. Due to a wide variety of color options, and possessing a unique and bold look, standing seam roofs stand out in a really gorgeous way, and fit into many home styles.
Unique Roof Designs and Styles in the Canton, Georgia Areas
The professionals at Fowler Homes strive to provide more than simple roofing services. We are dedicated to excellence, in all aspects, and strive to bring only the absolute best in service, skill and options. Your roof is more than a simple home fixture, but an aspect of your design. We feel roofing is an art, and should be treated as such. Contact our specialists today to learn more about our metal roofing options, or to schedule an appointment!
- News & UpdatesSpring Cleaning Checklist for Your Georgia RoofPosted on March 31, 2018
It certainly took its time, but spring is finally starting to show up in the Atlanta area. Before you settle in to bask in the…
- News & UpdatesWhen Is the Best Time to Replace My Roof in Georgia?Posted on February 28, 2018
When you consider how important the integrity of your roof is to the safety and efficiency of your home, it pays to keep it well…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.