Siding Installation & Replacement in Canton, GA & Beyond
Home siding needs to be able to cover many important needs, both in terms of your home’s defense and its aesthetic value. When you need a new siding installation, or the time comes to replace your siding, you want to trust the job to professionals with extensive skill and training. If you’re looking for siding installers in Atlanta or the surrounding areas, you made the right call by coming to Fowler Homes!
Our home improvement contractors have been serving Georgia residents for two decades, offering quality products and peerless workmanship on everything from siding repair to roof installation and siding replacement. We’re the value-focused siding contractors who will treat your needs with the utmost in respect.
For siding replacement in Canton and Cherokee County, Georgia reach out to Fowler Homes online. You can also call 770-744-5992 to discuss your service needs any time!
Siding Installation & Replacement Services in Canton, GA
There are many factors that come into play when you’re looking to have your siding replaced or new siding installed on a home. The style, materials, color, and price ranges are all important details, and they need thoughtful consideration if you want to enjoy the final product at the end of the project.
This is why the contractors at Fowler Homes work with you extensively throughout the entire process. We will discuss your wants and needs to determine what will work best for you, and only once we are confident that we can provide you with the ideal replacement will we get to work. Our certified and licensed siding installers are adept at providing precise workmanship, unmatched service, and excellent quality.
When Should Siding Be Replaced?
More standard siding materials like vinyl or wood siding can be expected to last roughly 20 years or longer, depending heavily on how well they are maintained. However, there are many factors to consider when you’re looking at the possibility of siding replacement beyond age alone, including:
- Chips, cracks, and holes. In some cases, chips or cracks may be addressed effectively with a simple siding repair, but in just as many situations a complete replacement will provide you with better results.
- Signs of rot. Except in the most superficial of cases, once rot has taken hold on your siding, it will need to be replaced in order to restore functionality and visual appearance.
- Excessive homeowner maintenance. Siding shouldn’t need to be repainted often, if it needs it at all. Additionally, siding that needs to be cleaned too frequently, or siding materials that are proving unsuitable for our area, should also be replaced.
- Moisture intrusion. Preventing moisture intrusion is one of the top responsibilities of your siding. If you notice water damage on interior walls, it may be that your siding is damaged to the point of failure.
If you are unsure whether or not your siding needs to be replaced you can contact Fowler Homes! Our team takes pride in offering you the services you actually need, be it a simple siding repair, or a total new siding installation.
Schedule Siding Replacement & Installation in Northern Georgia
Our Northern Georgia siding experts can provide comprehensive siding installation, replacement, and siding repair in addition to storm damage repair. Regardless of the size or scope of your needs, our craftsmen and design experts are more than glad to assist.
Contact Fowler Homes online now to get your siding installation quote, or dial 770-744-5992 to speak with a Georgia siding contractor now!
- News & Updates3 Layers of Shingle on Roof – Recommended?
Shingles are tiles that are either flat or curved. These tiles interlock with each other to create a protective layer on top of your roof…
- News & UpdatesMetal Roof Leaking At Ridge
The ridge of any type of roof refers to the peak or the highest point where the 2 adjacent sloping panels come together. On a…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.