Shingle Roof Repair in Canton & Surrounding North Georgia Areas
Once you’ve chosen the roof that best suits your needs, all that is left is maintaining it and enjoying the protection it provides. However, when your asphalt shingle roof is in need of repair, the experts at Fowler Homes can bring all of the service, skills, and knowledge needed to ensure your roof receives the attention it needs.
Fowler Homes has been installing and repairing asphalt shingle roofs for years, putting an emphasis on our service quality and your satisfaction. We can ensure your roof is restored to its rightful beauty and strength.
Need asphalt shingle roof repair in Canton or the surrounding areas that is fast, effective and second to none? Contact the certified specialists at Fowler Homes online or by phone at 770-744-5992!
Curious about what past consumers have to say about us? Check out our reviews!
Check out our other roofing services in Canton >>
Signs You Need Shingle Roof Repair in Canton
There are plenty of surefire signs that your asphalt shingle roof is in need of professional repair. All you need is the knowledge to recognize the signs:
- Damaged or missing shingles. Due to storm damage, sun damage, gradual wear, or wind, you may take note of cracked or missing shingles over time. Left alone, these problems can grow into a full-blown roofing catastrophe, as they expose your roof to a potential for further damage by creating weak points in the roof. Don’t let the problem grow out of control—contact a professional right away!
- Sagging. A slight tilt, sag, or cant in your roof indicates a large amount of water damage or rot. This could be solved with shingle roof repair, but if the issue has grown out of hand, you might need a full replacement.
- Curling shingles. Areas of your roof that receive large amounts of sun exposure are susceptible to this telltale sign. Shingles that are buckling or curling have become brittle, dry and weak, and can lead to broken or damaged sections of your roof.
- Granules present in gutters. Check your gutters regularly, particularly if storms have been frequent, and during seasonal changes. A presence of shingle granules tells you your shingles may need repair or replacement.
- Age. All great things come to an end, even a sturdy shingle roof. Once a roof has passed the ten year mark, it should be checked by a professional annually for signs of disrepair or weakness.
The Importance of Shingle Roof Repair
Feel like the maintenance is a bother? Consider this: shingle roofs operate like a shield wall defending the rest of your home from the elements. When a shingle becomes damaged, or weak, it creates a weakness in that wall. This means that a small problem can become a very big one in a hurry! Don’t allow your investment to go to waste, protect it with proper repair and care!
Superior Shingle Roof Repair in North Atlanta
Regardless of your roof repair needs, large or small, the specialists at Fowler Homes stand ready to bring you the services you need, when you need them most. Roofing has long since been more than just our job. Roofing is our drive, our passion and our pleasure. We love to bring you the absolute best, both in installation and repair! Your roof is a piece of art to us, and we take great pains to restore it to its greatest point of beauty.
For shingle roof repair in Canton and the Atlanta metro area that is effective, quick, affordable and second to none, contact Fowler Homes right away!
- News & UpdatesCopper Roof Cost Per Square Foot
Copper is known for being one of the most expensive roofing materials to be used together with slate tiles roofs and wooden cedar shingles. Aside…
- News & UpdatesInstalling Vinyl Siding Over Wood Shingles
For houses that are situated in colder and wetter climates, wooden shingles have been a primary part of the house’s structure in keeping moisture and…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.