Shingle Roof Repair in Canton, GA & Surrounding Areas
Is your shingle roof showing some signs of aging or wear? Perhaps you’ve encountered substantial storm damage, or maybe you’re simply missing a few shingles. Regardless of the extent of your shingle roof repair needs, you can trust that the expert roofing contractors at Fowler Homes have you covered with precise and quality service.
Fowler Homes is a leading roofing company serving Canton and Northern Georgia. Our team has handled even the most complex and extensive forms of roof damage, applying our decades of experience and top-notch roofing contractors to provide comprehensive shingle roof repair services.
If you’re searching for shingle roof repair in Northern Georgia, contact Fowler Homes online now. Prefer to speak with our roofing contractors directly? Dial 770-744-5992.
Signs You Need Shingle Roof Repair
Your shingle roof is the first line of defense against sun, rain, and worse. Even a simple problem can open up your North Georgia home to all kinds of trouble, so it is imperative that you seek service in a timely manner. Watch for these signs of trouble:
- Missing shingles or roofing materials. Missing shingles tend to come as a result of extensive weather wear, or when the components of your roof are wearing down. Repairing these issues now heads off larger issues down the line.
- Shingles on your roof are buckling. Buckling is an industry term that describes a wrinkling or wavy effect on your shingles. It can happen because of a botched shingle roof installation, or it can show up due to excessive humidity and moisture, which is the more common cause in our area.
- Curling or cracking in your shingles. Curling is most commonly caused by sheer age, which may prompt you to discuss roof replacement with your roofing company. Fowler Homes will assess your roof and determine whether roof repair will be sufficient.
- There are signs of water damage in your home. Signs of roof leaks will tend to show up in your attic, and it may become painfully obvious when your attic insulation is getting damp or moldy. Leaks are a huge issue, and they should be repaired immediately, no matter the cause.
Marietta & Canton Shingle Roof Repair
Our team understands that needing shingle roof repair can seem daunting, but we would strongly urge that you do not put it off! Small issues are frequently very cost-efficient to repair when you work with a professional roofer, and taking care of your roof with proper maintenance now means that it is far more likely to last its intended lifespan.
Our roof repair experts are certified, licensed, and award-winning, offering superior services and dependable workmanship. All roof repairs we perform include an assessment of your roof so that we can make certain that our repairs are accurate and of the highest quality.
Contact Fowler Homes for Shingle Roof Repair in Northern Georgia
As a long-standing roofing company, we are proud to offer quality roofing solution to Georgia homeowners. Roofing is our profession and passion both, and we apply the full extent of our knowledge and training in order to make certain our clients receive the best care possible. We keep you in the loop throughout the entire project from start to finish, so you never need to be concerned about the thoroughness or integrity of our shingle roof service team!
Call 770-744-5992 now, or schedule shingle roof repair online now with Fowler Homes in Canton, Georgia!
- News & UpdatesShould I Stay Home During Roof Replacement
For decades, our roofs have been protecting us from the different elements of the climate. However, just like every other building material that we use…
- News & UpdatesMy Roof Is Leaking – What Should I Do?
Roofs are essential components of a home. These structures act as a primary line of defense against the different elements of the weather while also…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.