Are you considering a roof replacement on your North Atlanta area home? Fowler Homes has been serving the North Atlanta area since 2000, and as a GAF certified contractor, we offer both quality work and great pricing.
Read below to find out when you need a roof replacement, learn about our roof replacement process and discover how you can get a free 15-point roofing inspection.
Don’t wait another minute for your North Atlanta roof replacement? Contact Fowler Homes today and secure the roof over your head!
How Do You Know When You Need a New Roof in North Atlanta?
Typically, your roof will give you signs it’s time for a replacement. If you see any of the following signs, contact us right away before the structure of your home is compromised!
- Roof leaks or repeated dripping: If you don’t get a roof replacement in North Atlanta, GA after you see a leak you may as well be inviting storms into your home. Damage from roof leaks spread rapidly,
- Mold damage: Mold damage on your ceiling is a definite sign you have a leak, which means you need a roof replacement.
- Shingle granules on the ground or in the gutter: If your shingles are losing their granules, they’re on their way to failure.
- Missing shingles: If you notice missing shingles after a storm, chances are they’re old enough that the integrity of the roof is compromised.
- Dips in your roof: Sags or dips in your roof mean it’s time to tear it down and get a roof replacement.
- Curling, cracking, or buckling shingles: Warped shingles are a sign of compromised integrity.
- Old age: how old is your roof? Metal roofs typically last up to 50 years, but shingle roofing sees its end after around 20 – 25 years.
Five Steps to a New Roof During Our North Atlanta Roof Replacement Process
Step One: 15-Point Roofing Inspection
Call Fowler Homes today, and we will come out to your house to provide you with a free 15-point roofing inspection. Our roofing inspection will cover all the major components of your roofing system from the shingles, flashing, and ventilation, ensuring that you get the best roof possible without any of the surprises that often come with a new roof replacement.
Step Two: Clear and Exact Roof Replacement Pricing
Fowler Homes provides every customer with clear and exact pricing on every job we quote. While some North Atlanta area roofing contractors prefer to give confusing estimates that often change after the job is complete, Fowler Homes provides multiple roof options with the exact price you pay when the job is complete.
Step Three: Choosing the Right Roofing Products for Your Home
Fowler Homes is a firm believer that what is best for a home somewhere else in the country is not always what is best for a home in North Atlanta. Our team will go over all of your options, from styles of shingles to roofing options such drip edge, felt vs synthetic underlayment, ice and water shield, and attic ventilation. Your roof is not simply a shingle; it’s an entire system that is designed to work together.
Step Four: Scheduling and Completion
At Fowler Homes, we realize one of biggest hurdles in the North Atlanta area to hiring a quality roofing contractor is finding a company that can schedule homeowners quickly and complete the project in the time stated on the contract. Fowler Homes dedicates ourselves to providing timely service because no one wants to wait weeks while a roof leak ruins their home. After we help you choose the right products for your home, we will schedule you immediately and, in many cases, complete your project within seven business days.
Step Five: Final Walk Around and Payment.
Unlike a lot of roofers in North Atlanta, Fowler Homes does not charge you any money until the job is 100% complete. Sadly, we hear about too many homeowners that have been left with incomplete jobs and unsatisfactory workmanship. By waiting until the job is complete, Fowler Homes takes away the stress of paying money to a contractor who won’t show up to finish the work or paying for a job you aren’t happy with.
After your job is 100% complete, we walk around your home with you, inspecting your roof replacement to make sure you are satisfied with your new roof. Only after you are happy with our work will we collect any payment.
Get Your Free North Atlanta Roof ReplacementQuote Today
Call Fowler Homes at 770-744-5992 to have us come out to your home perform our free 15-point roofing inspection, or you can contact us by filling out a form below.