Whether it’s time for a new roof, roof repairs, or roofing on a custom-built home, you can rest assured we are the roofers your neighbors call. If your roof often leaks or needs repairs, choose Fowler Homes for roofing services! We offer professional roofing services including installation, repairs, and replacements to the following types of roofs in the Acworth area:
Our approach to roofing is much different than other roofing companies in Acworth and the surrounding Northern Georgia cities. For us, roofing isn’t a job—it’s an art, and we take pride in our work. Fowler Homes has been the preferred Acworth roofers for almost 20 years, and our client testimonials are proof of our dedication and expertise in installing metal roofs. Whether you need to replace your home’s GAF Shingles or you want to install an entirely new CertainTeed Landmark roof, you can count on the team at Fowler Homes.
For roofing services in Acworth, contact Fowler Homes or call 770-744-5992 today!
Roofing Installation in Acworth
When choosing the type of roof you want for your Acworth home, be sure the roof is energy-efficient, long-lasting, and a beautiful addition to your home. As a CertainTeed Certified Master Shingle Applicator, you can rest assured knowing that Fowler Homes will be providing quality craftsmanship and great value.
Our top roofing installation options include:
- Metal: This material is lightweight, energy-efficient, and resilient. These qualities help metal last twice as long as other roofing materials.
- Asphalt: As an inexpensive, versatile material, asphalt is the most popular type of roof in Woodstock. Extensive color options and ease of repair make it an excellent choice for many homeowners.
- Shake: Cedar shakes are eco-friendly, easy to install, and boast unrivaled beauty as a roofing material.
When you decide to install a roof in Acworth, Georgia, you have options. Metal roofing is the most popular type, followed by asphalt shingles. All of our roofs come with a five year no leak warranty, giving you peace of mind that both your family and valuables will be protected from the elements.
Benefits of metal roofing: Metal roofs last twice as long as other roofing materials, and more lightweight, and are more energy-efficient. They stand up to the nasty storms we see in Northern Georgia, but still look amazing on any type of home. Visit our page on metal roofing, or download our free Metal Roofing Guide to learn more!
Benefits of asphalt and cedar shake roofing: Asphalt shingles are the most popular type of roofing in Acworth and the US. They’re inexpensive, versatile, easily replaced, and come in almost any color imaginable. Cedar shake is environmentally friendly, easily installed, and unrivaled in beauty.
For a roofing consultation in Acworth, contact Fowler Homes online or call 770-744-5992!
Roof Repairs in Acworth
Heavy rain, hail, wind, and ultraviolet violet light from Georgia’s hot summers all shorten the life of your roof. Not all roofs are made equal and there seems to be an unlimited amount of colors and styles on the market today. Metal roofs need repairs less frequently than other roof materials, so if you find yourself continually needing to call us for repairs, you may want to go the route of installing a metal roof.
When you need roof repairs in Acworth, you can count on us. Our Atlanta roofers offer free, no-obligation roof inspections, checking for any signs of trouble. Our inspector will go over the problem with you and can often suggest a solution during your initial meeting.
Schedule roof repair services with Fowler Homes today and contact us now!
Signs You Need Roof Repair
If you’re not sure if you need to schedule roof repair services, look out for these signs:
- Aged or older roofs. A roof’s durability is not infinite, and eventually, it’s going to need professional roof repair services in Acworth. A very solid rule of thumb is to have your roof checked by a professional annually. We have the eye and expertise to tell you if you’re in need of repairs, and catching problems early is key to avoiding larger, more expensive problems.
- Missing shingles, rivets, or plates. If bits of your roof are missing, it’s a sure sign that something has gone wrong. Whether due to inclement weather, wear, improper installation, or sun damage, contact a professional to get the issue resolved immediately. Checking your gutters is a good way to discover rogue bits of the roof without too much hassle.
- Cracks, curls, or bends. Most commonly a sign of wear from weather or age, any obvious cracks or breaks should be handled as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Mossy growth. Specifically for cedar, or other wood roofing, moss growth can denote a precursor to rot, and should be addressed by a professional.
Other common signs for homeowners include brown stains that appear after a hard rain, a sure sign that the roof may be compromised. Usually the culprit is something minor and the problem can be solved with a small repair. More signs of needing roof repair in Acworth include:
- Missing shingles
- Excessive shingle granules coming from your downspouts
- Cracks around your roof vents
- Sagging areas on your roof
- Rips or dents in your roof
Contact Fowler Homes for roof repair now!
Full Roof Replacement in Acworth
After our initial consultation, you may decide that you are in need of a completely new roof. Fowler Homes will bring many samples and go over the advantages of each shingle choice, helping you to decide which roofing option is best for you.
An often overlooked but very important part of your new roofing system is ventilation. Most roofing manufacturers will void warranties if your home is not properly ventilated. Our trained Acworth roofers will assess your home, making sure you avoid any premature roof failures due to poor ventilation.
Asphalt shingled roofs can fail if they are not sufficiently vented in the hot summer months, and your roof decking can rot from condensation build up in the cool winter months. All Fowler Homes roof installations come with Cobra 3 Ridge Vents from GAF, providing superior ventilation and curb appeal.
Begin planning your roof replacement in Acworth and schedule an appointment with Fowler Homes.
Fowler Homes: The Preferred Roofers in Acworth
When you contact Fowler Homes for your new roof, you can be sure that we will take time to listen to your ideas and concerns from the very start, assuring you are 100% satisfied that you choose us to be your contractor. From the very start, our team will assist you in your roofing choice, providing you with the information available, assuring that you make the best possible decision regarding your home.
Years of installing new roofs and replacing old roofs in Acworth and throughout the Atlanta area has allowed Fowler Homes to build up a great team of highly skilled and experienced roofers. Contact us today to discuss your roofing project and we will be happy to come out and go over your plans with you. All of our meetings are stress-free environments where you will never be pushed to make a decision right away, and all of your questions can be answered. Our team will perform an entire roof inspection and let you know what we find.
For roofing services in Acworth, contact Fowler Homes or call 770-744-5992.