Whether it’s time for a new roof, roof repairs, or roofing on a custom-built home, you can rest assured we are the roofers your neighbors call. Is your roof leaking? Are you tired of needing repairs ever year after Georgia’s storm season? Sounds like you could benefit from our roofing services. We install, repair, and replace the following types of roofs in the Acworth area:
- Metal Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Asphalt Shingles
- Synthetic Cedar Shake
- GAF Shingles
- CertainTeed Landmark
- 3-Tab Shingles
Our approach to roofing is much different than other roofing companies in Acworth and the surrounding Northern Georgia cities. For us, roofing isn’t a job—it’s an art, and we take pride in our work. Fowler Homes has been the preferred Acworth roofers for almost 20 years, and our client testimonials are proof of our dedication and expertise in installing metal roofs
What are you waiting for? Do you want a roof over your head that can stand up to the wind, rain, and hail Mother Nature sends us? Invest in our roofing services and you’ll be glad you did. Contact us online today or call us at 770-744-5992 for a FREE consultation!
Roofing Installation in Acworth
When you decide on the roof over your head, you want to be sure it’s energy-efficient, long-lasting, and a beautiful addition to your home. As a Certainteed (major shingle manufacture) certified master shingle applicator, you can rest assured, knowing that Fowler Homes will be providing quality craftsmanship and great value.
Our top roofing installation options include:
- Metal: This material is lightweight, energy-efficient, and resilient. These qualities help metal last twice as long as other roofing materials.
- Asphalt: As an inexpensive, versatile material, asphalt is the most popular type of roof in Woodstock. Extensive color options and ease of repair make it an excellent choice for many homeowners.
- Shake: Cedar shakes are eco-friendly, easy to install, and boast unrivaled beauty as a roofing material.
When you decide to install a roof in Acworth, Georgia, you have options. Metal roofing is the most popular type, followed by asphalt shingles. All of our roofs come with a 5 year no leak warranty, giving you peace of mind that both your family and valuables will be protected from the elements.
Benefits of metal roofing: Metal roofs last twice as long as other roofing materials, and more lightweight, and are more energy-efficient. They stand up to the nasty storms we see in Northern Georgia, but still look amazing on any type of home. Visit our page on metal roofing, or download our FREE Metal Roofing Guide to learn more!
Benefits of asphalt and cedar shake roofing: Asphalt shingles are the most popular type of roofing in Acworth and the US. They’re inexpensive, versatile, easily replaced, and come in almost any color imaginable. Cedar shake are environmentally friendly, easily installed, and unrivaled in beauty. Contact us for a consultation with our Acworth roofers to help you decide which is the best decision for you!
Heavy rain, hail, wind, and intense ultra violet light all shorten the life of your roof. Not all roofs are made equal and there seems to be an unlimited amount of colors and styles on the market today. Metal roofs need repairs less frequently than other roof materials, so if you find yourself continually needing to call us for repairs, you may want to go the route of installing a metal roof.
When you need roof repairs in Acworth, you can count on us. Our Atlanta roofers offer free, no-obligation roof inspections, checking for any signs of trouble. Our inspector will go over the problem with you and can often suggest a solution during your initial meeting.
If you’re not sure if you need to schedule roof repair services, look out for these signs:
- Aged or older roofs. A roof’s durability is not infinite, and eventually it’s going to need some love. A very solid rule of thumb is to have your roof checked by a professional annually. We have the eye and expertise to tell you if you’re in need of repairs, and catching problems early is key to avoiding bigger problems.
- Missing shingles, rivets, or plates. If bits of your roof are missing, it’s a sure sign that something has gone wrong. Whether due to inclement weather, wear, improper installation or sun damage, contact a professional to get the issue resolved immediately. Checking your gutters is a good way to discover rogue bits of roof without too much hassle.
- Cracks, curls, or bends. Most commonly a sign of wear from weather or age, any obvious cracks or breaks should be handled as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Mossy growth. Specifically for cedar, or other wood roofing, moss growth can denote a precursor to rot, and should be addressed by a professional.
Signs you need roof repairs in Acworth:
The first sign of trouble for most homeowners are those ugly brown stains that appear after a hard rain, a sure sign that the roof may be compromised. Usually the culprit is something minor and the problem can be solved with a small repair. Other signs of trouble include:
- Missing shingles
- Excessive shingle granules coming from your downspouts
- Cracks around your roof vents
- Sagging areas on your roof
- Rips or dents in your roof
Full Roof Replacement in Acworth
After our initial consultation you may decide that you are in need of a completely new roof. Fowler Homes will bring many samples and go over the advantages of each shingle choice, helping you to decide which roofing option is best for you.
An often overlooked but very important part of your new roofing system is ventilation. Most roofing manufactures will void warranties if your home is not properly ventilated. Our trained Acworth roofers will assess your home, making sure you avoid any premature roof failures due to poor ventilation.
Asphalt shingled roofs can fail if they are not sufficiently vented in the hot summer months, and your roof decking can rot from condensation build up in the cool winter months. All Fowler Homes roof installations come with Cobra 3 Ridge Vents from GAF, providing superior ventilation and curb appeal.
Fowler Homes: The Preferred Roofers in Acworth, Georgia
When you contact Fowler Homes for your new roof you can be sure that we will take time to listen to your ideas and concerns from the very start, assuring you are 100% satisfied that you choose us to be your contractor. From the very start our team will assist you in your roofing choice, providing you with the information available, assuring that you make the best possible decision regarding your home.
Years of installing new roofs and replacing old roofs in Acworth throughout the Atlanta area has allowed Fowler homes to build up a great team of highly skilled and experienced roofers. Contact us today to discuss your roofing project and we will be happy to come out and go over your plans with you. All of our meetings are stress free environments where you will never be pushed to make a decision right away and all of your questions can be answered. Our team will perform an entire roof inspection and let you know what we find. Contact us today!
If you have an emergency roof issue please call now at 770-744-5992 or gohereto learn about how we can help.