Is it time to install a new roof on your Sandy Springs home? Maybe you need urgent roof repair services. Perhaps it’s time for roof replacement—no matter your roofing need, the team at Fowler Homes can help. Fowler Homes boasts a team of professionals with 20 years of experience servicing various roof styles and materials, including:
- Metal Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Asphalt Shingles
- Synthetic Cedar Shake
- GAF Shingles
- CertainTeed Landmark
- 3-Tab Shingles
Let our experts transform your roof—we take pride in every project we complete and strive to deliver the very best customer service out there!
The next time you need your roof serviced in Sandy Springs, contact Fowler Homes online or call 770-744-5992 to schedule a free consultation!
Sandy Springs Roof Installation
When it comes to your roof, it’s vital that it is energy efficient, durable, and has curb appeal. At Fowler Homes, we offer quality craftsmanship and excellent value with each roofing installation. We offer a 5-year no-leak guarantee on all new roofs, so you can rest assured we will get the job done right.
Our top roofing installation options include:
- Metal: This material is lightweight, energy-efficient, and resilient. These qualities help metal last twice as long as other roofing materials.
- Asphalt: As an inexpensive, versatile material, asphalt is the most popular type of roof in Sandy Springs. Extensive color options and ease of repair make it an excellent choice for many homeowners.
- Shake: Cedar shakes are eco-friendly, easy to install, and boast unrivaled beauty as a roofing material.
Roof Repair in Sandy Springs
Let’s face it: the roof is your home’s first line of defense against torrential rains, hail storms, and high winds. If severe weather damages your roof, it’s important to pursue roof repair quickly, or leaks could develop and cause water damage. If you don’t feel comfortable climbing on the roof or venturing into the attic, contact Fowler Homes for a free, no-obligation roof inspection. We’ll look for signs of leaks and review any issues we find with you. If you choose our roofers to perform the repair, we’ll walk you through the entire process, from suggesting the best solution to performing a job well done.
If you’re not sure if you need to schedule roof repair services, look out for these signs:
- Aged or older roofs. A roof’s durability is not infinite, and eventually it’s going to need some love. A very solid rule of thumb is to have your roof checked by a professional annually. We have the eye and expertise to tell you if you’re in need of repairs, and catching problems early is key to avoiding bigger problems.
- Missing shingles, rivets, or plates. If bits of your roof are missing, it’s a sure sign that something has gone wrong. Whether due to inclement weather, wear, improper installation or sun damage, contact a professional to get the issue resolved immediately. Checking your gutters is a good way to discover rogue bits of roof without too much hassle.
- Cracks, curls, or bends. Most commonly a sign of wear from weather or age, any obvious cracks or breaks should be handled as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Mossy growth. Specifically for cedar, or other wood roofing, moss growth can denote a precursor to rot, and should be addressed by a professional.
Roof Replacement in Sandy Springs
If your roof continually leaks despite repeated repairs, you may determine that a roof replacement is the most economical choice, especially after meeting with roofers in Sandy Springs to discuss your options. However, because you don’t replace your roof very often, you may be unsure of where to start. Rest assured that our professional roofers will help you make an informed decision.
First, we present you with several roofing samples and explain the benefits of each. Then, we expertly advise you on which material to choose based on your budget, performance needs, and aesthetic preferences. When replacing your roof, we strongly emphasize proper attic ventilation. Without this, your roof could fail prematurely, and the manufacturer could void the warranty. Rest assured that all new roofs from Fowler Homes feature Cobra 3 Ridge Vents from GAF for superior ventilation.
Are you wondering how you can tell if you need to fully replace your roof? Look out for these signs:
- Roof leaks or repeated dripping: If you don’t get a roof replacement after you see a leak, you may as well be inviting storms into your home. Damage from roof leaks spread rapidly,
- Mold damage: Mold damage on your ceiling is a definite sign you have a leak, which ultimately means you need a roof replacement.
- Shingle granules on the ground or in the gutter: If your shingles are losing their granules, they’re on their way to failure! It’s time to get those replaced—stat!
- Missing shingles: If you notice missing shingles after a storm, chances are the integrity of the roof is compromised.
- Dips in your roof: If you notice sags or dips in your roof, it’s time to tear it down and get a roof replacement.
- Curling, cracking, or buckling shingles: Warped shingles are a sign of compromised integrity.
- Old age: How old is your roof? Metal roofs typically last up to 50 years, but shingle roofing sees its end after around 20 – 25 years.
Professional Roofers in Sandy Springs, GA
From start to finish, Fowler Homes guarantees a 100% satisfactory roofing project experience with us. Our professionals can you through every step of the process, from picking out the perfect roofing material to delivering the highest quality repairs and installations possible.
Ready to get started? Get in touch with us online or by phone at 770-744-5992 today!