Roof Waterproofing in Canton Georgia
Your roof stands at the forefront of structural security. And adequately preparing your roof for whatever our unpredictable Georgia weather has in store for it is absolutely crucial to maintaining structural integrity. Roofing materials are chosen for their innate ability to resist storms, winds, fire and rot, protecting your investment and your home. So what can you do to augment its defense? The experts at Fowler Homes would recommend, if not outright insist, you ensure your roof is properly waterproofed, especially if you’ve installed a flat roof.
Roof waterproofing ensures a long, healthy life for your roof, and conveys a number of additional benefits you may not expect. At Fowler Homes, we’ve been providing waterproofing to our consumers since the very start. Why? Because we earnestly believe your roof is a piece of art, and should be protected in every way available to you. We always put our consumer’s needs first, and make it a point to offer only the very best in roofing solutions and services.
In need of waterproofing for your flat, pitched or metal roof? Contact Fowler Homes today to learn more about our services, and how we can protect your roof from inclement weather and sun damage!
What Is Roof Waterproofing?
Mostly, roof waterproofing is exactly what it sounds like. It is the process of installing a barrier against precipitation, drastically improving your home’s ability to mitigate the issues brought on by water damage. Waterproofing comes in many forms, and is largely based on your needs, and the type of roof you own.
Most commonly, waterproofing comes in the form of a coating on your existing roof. These range from a gravel and tar mixture, all the way to high-tech elastomeric coatings. Not sure what kind of waterproofing suits your roof best? Worry not, our certified specialists can bring you the answers you need!
The Benefits of Waterproofing Your Roof in Canton, Georgia
You may think the benefits of roof waterproofing in Georgia seem fairly obvious, yes? Well, the main benefit is plain, for sure, but roof waterproofing can bring more than just a dryer roof:
- A remedy for existing issues. Common problems like water pooling (most common on flat roofs) or poor drainage can be mitigated or outright eliminated with a waterproofing solution.
- Improved longevity and reduced maintenance. This isn’t to say that waterproofing obviates the need for maintenance, but it absolutely simplifies the process and reduces the risk of damage that may require roof repair.
- Improved efficiency. Waterproofing provides a phenomenal barrier against thermal bleed, and can have a dramatic impact on the heating and cooling of your home.
- New service. Older roofs can benefit greatly from roof waterproofing, which can add years of reliable service and rejuvenate your roof’s ability to handle water damage.
Superior Roofing Solutions with Fowler Homes
Fowler Homes been providing Georgia with top quality roofing service and solutions for years, and we’ve built our reputation on honesty, integrity and reliable effort. Have trouble swallowing our claims? Take a moment to see reviews made by some of our favorite clients!
Contact Fowler Homes today to learn more about our roof waterproofing options, and to find out what our roofing services can do for you!
- News & UpdatesThe Importance of Flashing for Your RoofPosted on January 31, 2018
Your roof is the first line of defense against the elements, and it consists of a number of vital components that work together to protect…
- News & UpdatesFlat vs. Steep RoofsPosted on January 8, 2018
Whether you're building an addition, constructing a new home, or replacing your existing roof, there are a number of important decisions that will need to…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.