When inclement weather comes to Sandy Springs, your roof is your main protection against the elements. Problems like missing shingles, damaged ridge vents, and missing flashing can lead to significant damage inside your home quickly. At Fowler Homes, our roofing specialists can repair many types of roof damage, and we work with multiple materials, including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Copper standing seam metal
- Standing seam metal
- Ribbed panel metal
- Stone coated metal
- Modified bitumen (flat)
- Cedar shake shingles
We proudly offer roof repair and installation services throughout the Sandy Springs area, and with our quality workmanship and superior service, you can be sure that our repairs will be durable, attractive, and long-lasting. With over 20 years in the roofing industry, we have earned the respect of our customers and our reputation is secured by their glowing testimonials.
Whether you live in Garden Hills, Buckhead, or Whitewater Creek, contact Fowler Homes today at 770-744-5992 for roof repair in Sandy Springs!
Looking for other roofing services in Sandy Springs? See more >>
When to Call a Professional Roof Contractor
Not all roof damage can be observed from the ground, but if you notice any of the following inductions, it is a good idea to have a professional inspection:
- Missing or damaged shingles – If you can see cracked or warped shingles, loose metal panels, or damaged flashing, there is a good chance that you have significant damage or possible water leaks.
- Debris in the gutters – When asphalt grit, chips, sheet metal fasteners, and other debris find their way into your gutters, it is only a matter of time before serious damage occurs.
- Sagging – If the roof deck is sagging between the rafters, it is possible that the roof has suffered water damage.
- Water Stains – If you notice water stains or discoloration in the attic or on your ceilings, water may be finding its way inside.
- Mossy or stained shingles – Moss growth or staining could indicate water damage to wood shingles.
At Fowler Homes, we recommend having your roof professionally inspected at least once a year to identify any problems.
Why Repairing Your Roof is Critical
Financially, it makes sense to prolong the life of your roof for as long a possible. Proper care and maintenance can go a long way toward that goal, and by repairing problems as soon as they are found, you can avoid a premature roof replacement. When the time comes for a new roof, however, our team at Fowler Homes has you covered. We offer fast, professional roof installation throughout the Sandy Springs area.
Storm Damage in the Sandy Springs Area
Whether it is a summer thunderstorm, a winter cold front, or a major hurricane, storm damage can occur quickly and can be a challenge to repair properly. At Fowler Homes, we have the tools and equipment to repair severe storm damage to your roof and limit its effects on the rest of your home. Our specialists are available 24 hours a day for emergency repairs, and we can help you get started on your insurance claim. Contact us for a free, no obligation inspection!
Call us at 770-744-5992 for emergency roof repair in Sandy Springs!
Schedule Roof Repair in Sandy Springs
Don’t risk further damage to your home. Call our professionals at Fowler Homes for fast, long-lasting roof repairs. Regardless of what damage your roof has sustained, our professional, experienced team of experts is prepared to help.
Contact us today to schedule roof repair in Sandy Springs!