Noticing a bit of sag, missing shingles, or water damage on your roof? Or are you desperately trying to whip your tired roof into shape in time for the Georgia storm seasons? Marietta roof repairs are no small task, but our experts are ready to deliver the kind of work you can expect from a top-tier service. We handle any and all roof repairs with ease, including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Copper standing seam metal
- Standing seam metal
- Ribbed panel metal
- Stone coated metal
- Modified bitumen (flat)
- Cedar shake shingles
Roof repair can seem like a daunting task for your average homeowner. But for the specialists at Fowler Homes, it is our chosen profession, and we pride ourselves on providing the best service in the Marietta, Georgia area. A roof in peak condition isn’t simply a facet of your home, but a gorgeous piece of art that needs proper attention, and at Fowler Homes it is our joy to provide that care.
Are you ready for a roof that can stand against the harsh Georgia elements? Count on our team of professionals to provide you with a roof repair you can take pride in. Visit us online, or contact us over the phone at 770-744-5992. Schedule your consultation today!
Signs You Are In Need Of Roof Repair in Marietta
Generally, your roof will tell you if it is in need of attention through a few easily noted warning signs. All you have to do is be able to recognize them!
- Aged or older roofs.A roof’s durability is not infinite, and eventually it’s going to need some love. A very solid rule of thumb is to have your roof checked by a professional annually. We have the eye and expertise to tell you if you’re in need of repairs, and catching problems early is key to avoiding bigger problems.
- Missing shingles/rivets or plates.If bits of your roof are missing, it’s a sure sign that something has gone wrong. Whether due to inclement weather, wear, improper installation or sun damage, contact a professional to get the issue resolved immediately. Checking your gutters is a good way to discover rogue bits of roof without too much hassle.
- Cracks, curls or bends.Most commonly a sign of wear from weather or age, any obvious cracks or breaks should be handled as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Mossy growth.Specifically for cedar, or other wood roofing, moss growth can denote a precursor to rot, and should be addressed by a professional.
The Importance of Roof Repairs in Marietta
You may consider roof repair and maintenance a hassle, or something of minimal importance, but we would strongly urge you to think otherwise. Like many things, your roof isn’t a problem until it is. And then you can be faced with costly repairs that could have been handled with a minor fix, or even a full roof replacement (Something that we proudly offer, but that you might be keen on avoiding if you can!).
Storm Damage in Marietta
Marietta residents are no strangers to storm activity, including heavy winds, torrential rains, and hail. While these conditions are best experienced from inside your home, your roof is left to weather the storm, protecting your family and belongings from the elements. Regardless of the age, condition, or materials used, severe weather can cause a significant amount of damage to your shingles, flashing, windows, and other materials, and in order to prevent further damage to your home’s interior, requires immediate, professional repair.
The highly skilled roofing technicians at Fowler Homes are dedicated to providing Marietta homeowners timely, professional service from 24/7 emergency repairs, to assistance with your insurance claim. It all starts with our free, no obligation, 15-point roof inspection to determine the extent of the damage to your roof. In the event that the storm itself, or accompanying debris have penetrated the roof and caused a leak, we’ll provide you with a secure, temporary fix to stop the leak and prevent any further damage. Our thorough storm damage assessment process covers every aspect of your roof and even includes collateral damage such as your siding, air conditioning unit, window screens, gutter, and downspouts, allowing you the opportunity to address any minor issues, before they become major repairs.
Fowler Homes: Providing Reliable Roof Repairs in Marietta, GA
Regardless of your roof repair needs in Marietta, our team of experts can provide you with the skill, tools and knowledge needed to get the job done right. At Fowler Homes, our work is more to us than just a job—it’s our life, and our passion. You’ll be informed of every step, ensuring complete honesty, confidence and integrity between us and our consumers. Contact us today about your Marietta roof repair, and let us know how to help you best!