A damaged roof on your Jasper home can not only be unsightly, but it can also lead to water intrusion, pest infestations, and even severe structural damage that will impact your entire home. Whether you’re dealing with damage from a recent storm or a looming threat that has been eating at your roof for months, you need a trained, experienced professional when you call for roof repair services.
Fowler Homes has been providing superior roof repair services to Jasper homeowners for decades. For our team, roofing and roof services aren’t just our job—they are our passion, and we want nothing more than to ensure you get, and keep, the quality roof you deserve. When you need roof repair service in Fulton or DeKalb counties, you need Fowler Homes!
Contact us online today or give us a call at 770-744-5992 to schedule roof repair in the Jasper, Georgia area.
Jasper, GA Roof Repair Contractors
Our roof repair contractors in Jasper can repair a wide range of roofing types, including but not limited to:
- Asphalt shingles
- Copper standing seam metal
- Standing seam metal
- Ribbed panel metal
- Stone coated metal
Stop searching for “professional roof repair near me” in Jasper. You just found the best roofing company in Georgia! Contact us online to schedule service, or call 770-744-5992 to speak with a professional, friendly roofing contractor today!
When Do I Need Professional Jasper Roof Repair?
There are a few very clear signs that it’s time to schedule a roof repair, and you should never ignore these. Remember that problems only become costlier with time, so be sure to connect with our Jasper roofers if you notice:
- Missing roof materials. Missing materials—shingles, tiles, and rivets—tend to mean that some area of your roof has either taken on some noteworthy damage or that the roof is beginning to show its age. Either way, these areas where materials are falling away represent a weakness in your roof that needs to be repaired as soon as possible.
- Curled, cracked, or bent roofing. Similarly to missing materials, cracks and curls in your roofing materials will open up your home to moisture intrusion. This can lead to severe damage rather quickly and needs to be repaired.
- Buckling. Roof buckling is most often a sign that water damage or rot has gotten to your roof’s decking. In many cases this may require complete roof replacement; however, if buckling is caught early it can be fixed by a professional.
- Discoloration or mold. Mold can occasionally take hold of very old or poorly maintained cedar or wood roofs, however, in most cases, the culprit is Gloeocapsa Magma, a type of algae. This is unsightly, and without a roofing service, it will only spread further.
- Signs of water damage in the attic. One of the major points of having a roof is to avoid water getting into your home. If you discover leaking, signs of mold, or damage to your attic insulation, it’s time to call a professional Jasper roofer.
Dealing with storm damage or roof damage? Don’t wait! To schedule service with Fowler Homes in Jasper, contact us online!
Professional Jasper Roof Repairs with Fowler Homes
Our team of roof repair specialists in Jasper are proud to offer superior services to clients in Jasper and the surrounding areas of Fulton and DeKalb counties. With over two decades of experience and our superior knowledge and training, we are the team to know for leading workmanship.