Noticing a bit of sag, missing shingles, or water damage on your roof? Or are you desperately trying to whip your tired roof into shape in time for the Georgia storm seasons? Alpharetta roof repairs are no small task, but our experts are ready to deliver the kind of work you can expect from a top-tier service. We handle any and all roof repairs with ease, including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Copper standing seam metal
- Standing seam metal
- Ribbed panel metal
- Stone coated metal
- Modified bitumen (flat)
- Cedar shake shingles
Roof repair can seem like a daunting task for your average homeowner. But for the specialists at Fowler Homes, it is our chosen profession, and we pride ourselves on providing the best service in the Alpharetta, Georgia area. A roof in peak condition isn’t simply a facet of your home, but a gorgeous piece of art that needs proper attention, and at Fowler Homes it is our joy to provide that care.
We’ve proudly provided roof repairs in Alpharetta, GA for nearly 20 years, and our skill and dedication are backed by testimonials from customers we’ve built lasting relationships with.
Are you ready for a roof that can stand against the harsh Georgia elements? Count on our team of professionals to provide you with a roof repair you can take pride in. Visit us online, or contact us over the phone at 770-744-5992. Schedule your consultation today!
View our other Alpharetta roof services >>
Signs You Are In Need Of Roof Repair in Alpharetta
Generally, your roof will tell you if it is in need of attention through a few easily noted warning signs. All you have to do is be able to recognize them!
- Aged or older roofs. A roof’s durability is not infinite, and eventually it’s going to need some love. A very solid rule of thumb is to have your roof checked by a professional annually. We have the eye and expertise to tell you if you’re in need of repairs, and catching problems early is key to avoiding bigger problems.
- Missing shingles/rivets or plates. If bits of your roof are missing, it’s a sure sign that something has gone wrong. Whether due to inclement weather, wear, improper installation or sun damage, contact a professional to get the issue resolved immediately. Checking your gutters is a good way to discover rogue bits of roof without too much hassle.
- Cracks, curls or bends. Most commonly a sign of wear from weather or age, any obvious cracks or breaks should be handled as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Mossy growth. Specifically for cedar, or other wood roofing, moss growth can denote a precursor to rot, and should be addressed by a professional.
The Importance of Roof Repairs in Alpharetta
You may consider roof repair and maintenance a hassle, or something of minimal importance, but we would strongly urge you to think otherwise. Like many things, your roof isn’t a problem until it is. And then you can be faced with costly repairs that could have been handled with a minor fix, or even a full roof replacement (Something that we proudly offer, but that you might be keen on avoiding if you can!).
Hail Damage in Alpharetta
High velocity ice pellets can wreak havoc on your Alpharetta home—with your roof taking the brunt of the damage. If you think your home may have sustained damage from one of Alpharetta’s numerous hailstorms, it’s important to act quickly to have your roof repaired. That way, you can prevent further damage and ensure your insurance claim is filed within the specified time frame.
The roofing specialists at Fowler Homes will perform a free, no obligation 15-point roof inspection to determine the extent of the damage to your roof, including any windows that are above the roof line. In the event there is sufficient damage to warrant an insurance claim, Fowler Homes will assist you through every step of the process, from setting up the claim, to acting on your behalf during the follow up inspection by the insurance adjuster. Once the insurance company has settled your claim and we verify the value will cover the cost of repairs or replacement, the real work begins. Fowler Homes receives no financial compensation until the job has been completed to your complete satisfaction and our exacting standards of excellence.
Fowler Homes: Providing Reliable Roof Repairs in Alpharetta, GA
Regardless of your roof repair needs in Alpharetta, our team of experts can provide you with the skill, tools and knowledge needed to get the job done right. At Fowler Homes, our work is more to us than just a job—it’s our life, and our passion. You’ll be informed of every step, ensuring complete honesty, confidence and integrity between us and our consumers. Contact us today about your Alpharetta roof repair, and let us know how to help you best!