Roof Repairs in Canton, Georgia & the North Atlanta Area
Let’s face it: your roof is one of the first components people will notice when visiting or passing by your house. Are you noticing a bit of sag, missing shingles, hail damage or water damage on your roof? Or are you desperately trying to whip your tired roof into shape in time for the Georgia storm seasons? Roof repair is no small task, but our experts are ready to deliver the kind of work you can expect from a top-tier service.
Roof repair can seem like a daunting task for your average homeowner. But for the specialists at Fowler Homes, it is our chosen profession, and we pride ourselves on providing the best service in the North Atlanta, Georgia area. A roof in peak condition isn’t simply a facet of your home, but a gorgeous piece of art that needs proper attention, and at Fowler Homes, it is our job to provide that care.
Are you ready for a roof that can stand against the harsh Georgia elements? Count on our team of professionals to provide you with a roof repair you can take pride in. Visit us online, or contact us by phone at 770-744-5992 to schedule your roof repair consultation in North Atlanta today!
How Do I Know When My Roof Is Due for Repair?
Generally, your roof will tell you if it is in need of attention through a few easily noted warning signs. All you have to do is be able to recognize them!
- Aged or older roofs. A roof’s durability is not infinite, and eventually, it’s going to need some love. A good rule of thumb is to have your roof checked by a professional annually. We have the eye and expertise to tell you if you’re in need of repairs.
- Missing shingles/rivets or plates. If bits of your roof are missing, it’s a sure sign that something has gone wrong. Whether due to inclement weather, wear, improper installation or sun damage, contact a professional to get the issue resolved immediately. Checking your gutters is a good way to discover rogue bits of roof without too much hassle.
- Cracks, curls or bends. Most commonly a sign of wear from weather or age, any obvious cracks or breaks should be handled as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Mossy growth. For cedar or other wood roofing, moss growth can denote a precursor to rot and should be addressed by a professional.
If your roof is exhibiting any of these signs, contact us online today for roof repair in Canton or the surrounding North Atlanta area!
The Importance of Roof Repairs in Canton, Jasper & Surrounding Georgia Areas
You may consider roof repair and maintenance to be a hassle or something of minimal importance, but we urge you to think otherwise. Like many things, your roof isn’t a problem until it is. Then, you can be faced with costly repairs that could have been handled with a minor fix, or you may even need a full roof replacement.
We handle any and all roof repairs with ease, including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Copper standing seam metal
- Standing seam metal
- Ribbed panel metal
- Stone coated metal
- Modified bitumen (flat)
How much does roof repair cost? It depends—no two repairs are exactly the same. When we come to inspect your home, we can provide a FREE quote for your repairs so that you know what to expect from our services.
How Should I Treat Storm Damage on My Georgia House?
Storm activity, including damaging hail and winds, is a common occurrence in the North Atlanta, Georgia area. Depending on your roofing material, hail damage can manifest in a number of different ways and at different speeds, and may even go undetected for weeks or months until structural damage becomes evident. Here is a roofing inspection checklist to follow after a storm:
- Perform a visual, on the ground inspection. The majority of insurance carriers place a time limit on hail damage claims, so it’s imperative that you take a look at your roof as soon as it’s safe to do so. Unless you possess the right equipment, as well as assistance to perform your inspection at roof level, stick to the ground, looking for obvious signs of damage such as denting on a metal roof or flashing, or dark spots or “bruises” on asphalt shingles where the protective granules have been displaced.
- Check your surroundings. In the case of asphalt shingles, check gutters or downspouts for a significant accumulation of granules, and/or dents. Other signs of damage may include:
- Damage to vinyl trim around windows.
- Cracks or holes in your siding.
- Missing shingles due to accompanying high winds.
- Cracked shingles.
- Contact the experts at Fowler Homes. The qualified technicians at Fowler Homes will perform a free 15-point roof inspection to help determine if your roof sustained hail damage. Once you have verified that the hailstorm passed directly over your property, and there are additional signs of damage around your home, contact Fowler Homes online, or call 770-744-5992 to schedule your free inspection.
- Submit your claim. Whether your roof requires repairing or replacing, once it has been determined there is adequate damage to submit an insurance claim, it’s important to submit it to your insurance company within the time limit specified in your policy, along with the inspection report from Fowler Homes.
- Hire the best. With 20 years of industry experience, and dedication to providing a high quality of service and materials to homeowners in the North Atlanta, Georgia area, you can rely on Fowler Homes to complete your roof repairs or new installation, expertly and efficiently.
Reliable Roof Repairs in Canton, Jasper, Marietta, & Woodstock, Georgia
Regardless of your roof repair needs, our team of experts can provide you with the skill, tools and knowledge needed to get the job done right. The team at Fowler Homes has proudly provided roof repairs in Canton and the surrounding north Georgia areas for nearly twenty years, and our skill and dedication are backed by testimonials from customers with whom we’ve built lasting relationships. We offer a variety of services, including:
- Roof installation
- Roof inspection
- Roof repair
- Roof leak remedy
- Roof replacement
- Skylight installation and repair
- And more!
- News & UpdatesHow to Avoid Roof Storm Damage in North Atlanta
Hailstorms and high winds terrorize more than just the family pet. They can also be traumatic for your roof, especially in the Atlanta area, where…
- News & UpdatesSpring Cleaning Checklist for Your Georgia Roof
It certainly took its time, but spring is finally starting to show up in the Atlanta area. Before you settle in to bask in the…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.