Metal Roofers in Woodstock
The interior of your home is a reflection of your personal taste and style, so why not add some of that personality to the exterior as well? As one of the largest and most important components of any house, a roof should be durable, long lasting, aesthetically pleasing, and able to keep your home and family protected from the elements. No other material meets this criterion better than a metal roof, exceeding the expectations of homeowners in and around Woodstock. Fowler Homes has the knowledge and expertise required to complete your metal roof installation, repair, or replacement on time and on budget.
To learn more about the benefits of a metal roof, call the experts at Fowler Homes at (770) 744-5992, or contact us online to arrange for your free consultation.
Types of Metal Roofs
Metal roofs have long been associated with industrial buildings, machine shops, factories, and agricultural settings. Over the past 10 years, this material has gained popularity with homeowners in Woodstock and around the country. This is due in part to the fact that the benefits of metal over other types of roofing materials have become widely known and styles and selection have been modified to suit the residential home market.
Fowler Homes can provide metal roof installation, repair and replacement services for all types of metal roofing, including:
- Ribbed panel. Comparable in price to asphalt shingles, this type of metal roofing is the number one choice among homeowners in Woodstock. When it’s properly installed, it can last between 40 and 50 years.
- Standing seam. This type of roofing material is similar to ribbed panel roofing, with one important difference: a hidden fastener system. This makes this type of roof exceptionally watertight, and easy to maintain.
- Stone coated steel. Metal roofing materials are sprayed with the same type of stone granules found on asphalt shingles.
- Metal shingle. This more traditional style is available in a wide range of color choices, styles, and textures to achieve a look similar to slate, wood shakes, or asphalt shingles.
The Benefits of a Metal Roof
Compared with more traditional roofing materials such as asphalt or wood shakes, metal roofing materials have a number of significant advantages.
- Durability. Harsh weather is no match for a metal roof, which can easily withstand extreme conditions such as hail or heavy winds.
- Lifespan. A metal roof may last the lifetime of your home with an average lifespan anywhere between 40 and 70 years.
- Weight. Materials are lightweight for ease of installation and less stress on building structure.
- Ease of maintenance. Annual inspections are typically all that is needed to maintain a metal roof. In the event you should require metal roof repair, contact the experts at Fowler Homes.
- Eco-friendliness. Not only are metal roofing materials 100 percent recyclable at the end of their lifespan, but they are often made from between 25 and 90 percent recycled materials for maximum sustainability.
Metal Roof Installation, Repair, and Replacement in Woodstock
If you’re looking for metal roofers in Woodstock, look no further than Fowler Homes. We take pride in our work and in maintaining our stellar reputation among homeowners in Woodstock, Canton, Jasper, & Marietta. Contact us today to learn more!
- News & UpdatesSpring Cleaning Checklist for Your Georgia RoofPosted on March 31, 2018
It certainly took its time, but spring is finally starting to show up in the Atlanta area. Before you settle in to bask in the…
- News & UpdatesWhen Is the Best Time to Replace My Roof in Georgia?Posted on February 28, 2018
When you consider how important the integrity of your roof is to the safety and efficiency of your home, it pays to keep it well…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.