Metal Roofers in Canton
Most homeowners give little thought to their roof until there is a leak, mold damage, dips in the roof, or missing shingles. Believe it or not, these are all signs that a roof may need replacing. Depending on how long you own your home and your existing roofing material, you are likely to encounter one or more of these issues over time. If that time is now, consider a metal roof by Fowler Homes, for an aesthetically pleasing, durable, and maintenance-free roof to last you the lifetime of your home. With over 20 years of customer service in Canton and the surrounding areas, our team of experts will install your new metal roof to your exacting standards for the ultimate in customer satisfaction. Read what our clients have to say about our services, including metal roof installation, repair, and replacement.
Metal Roofing Systems for Georgia Homes
Metal roofs continue to gain popularity among homeowners in Canton and the surrounding areas as they realize the many benefits associated with a metal roof installation. With so many colors, styles, and options to choose from, they look great on every home. Fowler Homes has different types of roofing systems to choose from, including:
- Metal shingles. Because they are lightweight, easy to install, and available in the same range of colors as traditional asphalt shingles, this type of metal roofing is popular among homeowners who want to keep the look and feel of asphalt, wooden shakes, or slate, but with all the benefits of metal.
- Ribbed panel/corrugated metal. As the number one choice in metal roofing among Canton homeowners, ribbed panel roofing is comparable in price to standard asphalt shingles, comes in several colors, and has a lifespan between 40 and 50 years,
- Standing seam. This type of metal roofing is versatile enough to be used on traditional, or modern dwellings, is watertight, and one of the easiest types to maintain.
- Stone coated steel. The added durability and protection that comes with stone coated metal roofing, helps to elevate the resale value of your home, while the look mimics slate, or tile for an elegant finish.
The Benefits of Metal Roofing
The experts at Fowler Homes are premier metal roofers in Canton and the surrounding areas due to the incredible selection of metal roofing materials we offer and our stellar reputation among the community. Metal roofs provide a number of significant benefits when compared with more traditional roofing materials such as asphalt or slate, including:
- Longevity. With expert installation and maintenance by Fowler Homes, your metal roof can last two to three times as long as an asphalt shingle roof—typically between 40 and 70 years!
- Durability. Harsh weather is no match for a metal roof, which can easily withstand hail, heavy rain, wind, and snow. Lighter colors help to reflect the sun, reducing heat gain and helping to save on energy costs.
- Flexibility. No other roofing material offers as many color, style and finish options as metal.
- Sustainability. Metal roofing is 100 percent recyclable, and contains between 25 and 90 percent recycled materials.
Metal Roofing Company in Canton
Are you ready to learn more about the benefits of a metal roof? From the very start our team will assist you in your roofing choice, providing you with the information available, assuring that you make the best possible decision regarding your home. Give us a call at (770) 744-5992, or contact us online.
- News & UpdatesHow to Identify Roof DamagesPosted on February 13, 2017
Did a hailstorm, high winds, or torrential rain recently hit your North Atlanta home? These types of storms – which can knock down trees and…
- News & UpdatesBenefits of a Metal RoofPosted on January 13, 2017
Your roof protects both the contents and structure of your home while contributing to the comfort and safety of your family. Whether your home is…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.