Metal Roof Replacement in Canton & North Georgia
Metal roofing is known to be not only a gorgeous material and aesthetic choice, but also as a hardy and durable addition to your home. Unfortunately, even the stoutest metal roofs will eventually need replacing. When you need metal roof replacement in Canton, Georgia, you need a service that provides not only exceptional skill and dedication, but also a service that has an eye for detail and a sense of excellence.
At Fowler Homes, our specialists have been serving Georgia for fifteen years, and in that time we’ve proudly provided only the very best to our consumers. We offer metal roof replacement for all types of metal roofing, and can back our projects with a total satisfaction guarantee.
Take a look at testimonials provided by some of our favorite customers for some insight into what Fowler Homes is all about.
Seeking metal roof replacement in the Canton area? Contact a professional at Fowler Homes today!
Signs You Need Roof Replacement in Georgia
Sometimes, metal roof repairs simply aren’t in the cards. Keep an eye out for these telltale signs that it is time to look into a full roof replacement:
- Presence of rust. Rust and tarnish are not an unsightly and clear indication that your metal roof has begun to deteriorate. This quickly leads to a complete degradation and creates weak points in your roof that are susceptible to greater damage from the elements.
- Leaky roof. You don’t need us to tell you that a leaky roof is a sure sign that things have gone downhill for your metal roof. However, you may need us to tell you that leaking isn’t always immediately obvious. Check your roof regularly for structural weakness and weeping seams to be sure you aren’t missing a critical weak spot.
- Cracks and fractures. A small crack here and there may seem like no big deal, but even the most minor of cracks can lead to much bigger problems very quickly. Cracks are more susceptible to rust and further tearing caused by inclement weather, and often lead to a the need for a full replacement.
- Age. Metal roofing is often chosen for its longevity, but if your roof is pushing fifteen years or so, it’s a solid idea to get an inspection from trained professionals. This should be done yearly for best results, but if you’re purchasing a home or business, be sure to have the roof checked right away!
Our Fifteen-Point Metal Roof Inspection with Fowler Homes
Our specialists provide a fifteen-point inspection to ensure we cover every detail of your roof. This enables us to provide you with clear, understandable information and an honest diagnosis for your metal roof replacement.
We handle various metal roof types, including:
No matter what type of replacement you’re seeking, Fowler Homes can provide top quality solutions for your every roofing need in Georgia!
Metal Roof Replacement in Canton and the Surrounding Areas
Whether home or business owner, the experts at Fowler Homes are confident we can provide the greatest roof replacement services in the industry. Our team boasts the greatest skill and training around, utilizing top-quality products and technology to be sure you get a roof worth admiration.
Contact us now to learn more about our metal roof replacement services in the Canton area, or to schedule an inspection!
- News & UpdatesHow to Avoid Roof Storm Damage in North AtlantaPosted on May 31, 2018
Hailstorms and high winds terrorize more than just the family pet. They can also be traumatic for your roof, especially in the Atlanta area, where…
- News & UpdatesSpring Cleaning Checklist for Your Georgia RoofPosted on March 31, 2018
It certainly took its time, but spring is finally starting to show up in the Atlanta area. Before you settle in to bask in the…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.