Have you noticed a small (or large) leak in your metal roof? Or maybe you’ve spotted some rust damage, and are concerned the structural integrity of your roof may be compromised. The experts at Fowler Homes are ready and equipped to handle your Woodstock metal roof repairs, and we have more than 20 years’ experience to handle:
- Copper standing seam metal
- Standing seam metal
- Ribbed panel metal
- Stone coated metal shingles
Your metal roof is not only the first line of defense against the sometimes harsh North Georgia climate, but also a gorgeous facet of your home. Like any other structure, sometimes it needs a little love and attention. The professionals at Fowler Homes are glad to provide you with any metal roof repair service you may need. We take great care in our work, and our goal is to bring our consumers the absolute best we can provide. For near twenty years we have provided exceptional service to North Georgia, and the kind words of our previous customers back up our claims!
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Contact Fowler Homes for metal roof repairs in Woodstock We are available over the phone at 770-744-5992, or on the web. Schedule your consultation today!
View our other roofing services in Woodstock >>
Signs You May Need Metal Roof Repair in Woodstock, GA
Metal roofing in Woodstock carries some unique signs of damage that are fortunately quite simple to spot, as long as you know what you’re looking for!
- Leaks. A surefire sign that something is wrong, leaks can be caused by any number of issues. Left alone, a leak will only worsen, so consider getting this handled by a professional immediately.
- Displaced roofing. Bits of your roof blowing off? You probably don’t need us to tell you that is a bad sign! Blown off parts of your roof are often caused by damaged or improperly installed flashing, and should be taken care of as soon as possible.
- Loose seams or gaps in seams. Due to the nature of your metal roof, expanding and contracting according to the seasons can work rivets and screws loose over time. This can cause gaps in the seams of your roof, which can lead to water damage and leaking.
- Presence of rust or corrosion. A metal roof that has not been properly maintained, or treated with an anti-rust treatment may develop rust and corrosion. These are very serious problems, and if they are left alone the can necessitate a full roof replacement.
Why Metal Roof Repair in Woodstock, Georgia Is Important
We urge you to never avoid taking care of your Woodstock metal roof when it is in need of repairs. Putting off proper maintenance can lead to much larger issues, including lasting damage, or even forcing you to perform costly roof replacements.
The weather in Woodstock, Georgia can be rough at times, and having assurance that your roof is ready to handle the worst is important for your safety, security and comfort. Keep up with maintaining your roof to ensure no future concerns or emergencies.
Expert Metal Roof Repair in Woodstock and North Georgia with Fowler Homes
The specialists at Fowler homes take great joy in our work, and to us a properly maintained roof is more than just a facet of your home, it is a piece of art. Allow us to utilize our top class skill, knowledge and technology to take care of your Woodstock metal roof repairs today! Our customers are always kept up with every step of the operation to promote honesty, integrity and full confidence. Contact us today, and let us build a working relationship with you that will last as long as your roof!