Metal Roof Repair in Canton, Georgia
Northern Georgia’s Roof Repair Experts
Have you noticed a leak in your metal roof? Or maybe you’ve spotted some rust damage, and are concerned the structural integrity of your roof may be compromised. The experts at Fowler Homes are ready and equipped to handle your metal roof repairs. We have more than 20 years’ experience and can handle:
- Copper standing seam metal
- Metal shingles
- Standing seam metal
- Ribbed panel metal
- Stone coated metal shingles
Your metal roof is not only the first line of defense against the harsh North Georgia climate but also a gorgeous facet of your home. Like any other structure, sometimes it needs a little love and attention. The professionals at Fowler Homes are glad to provide you with any metal roof repair service you may need for your Canton or Atlanta home. We take great pride in our work and our goal is to bring our consumers the absolute best we can provide.
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Contact Fowler Homes for a roof you can place your confidence in. You can schedule a Canton roof repair consultation by calling us at 770-744-5992 or by contacting us online.
Signs Your Canton Roof Needs Repair
Metal roofing carries some unique signs of damage that are fortunately quite simple to spot, as long as you know what you’re looking for:
- Leaks – A surefire sign that something is wrong, leaks can be caused by any number of issues. Left alone, a leak will only worsen, so consider getting this handled by a professional immediately.
- Displaced roofing – Are bits of your roof blowing off? You probably don’t need us to tell you that is a bad sign! Blown-off parts of your roof are often caused by damaged or improperly installed materials and should be taken care of as soon as possible.
- Loose seams or gaps in seams – Due to the nature of your metal roof, expanding and contracting according to the seasons can work rivets and screws loose over time. This can cause gaps in the seams of your roof, which can lead to water damage and leaking.
- Presence of rust or corrosion – A metal roof that has not been properly maintained, or treated with an anti-rust treatment may develop rust and corrosion. These are very serious problems, and if they are left alone the can necessitate a full roof replacement.
The Importance of Metal Roof Repair & Maintenance
We urge you to never avoid taking care of your roof when it is in need of repairs. Putting off proper maintenance can lead to much larger issues, including lasting damage, or even forcing you to perform costly roof replacements.
The weather in Georgia can be rough at times, and having the assurance that your roof is ready to handle the worst is important for your safety, security, and comfort. Keep up with maintaining your roof to ensure no future concerns or emergencies.
Expert Metal Roof Repair in Canton & Atlanta, GA
The specialists at Fowler Homes take great joy in our work, and to us, a properly maintained roof is more than just a facet of your home—it is a piece of art. Allow us to utilize our top-class skill, knowledge, and technology to take care of your metal roof repairs today! Our customers are always kept up with every step of the operation to promote honesty, integrity, and full confidence. For nearly 20 years, we have provided exceptional service to the Atlanta, Canton, Marietta, and Woodstock areas and the kind words of our previous customers back up our claims!
Contact us online today or give us a call at 770-744-5992. Let us build a working relationship with you that will last as long as your roof!
- News & UpdatesHow to Avoid Roof Storm Damage in North Atlanta
Hailstorms and high winds terrorize more than just the family pet. They can also be traumatic for your roof, especially in the Atlanta area, where…
- News & UpdatesSpring Cleaning Checklist for Your Georgia Roof
It certainly took its time, but spring is finally starting to show up in the Atlanta area. Before you settle in to bask in the…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.