Metal Roof Repair in Canton & Surrounding North Georgia Areas
Have you noticed a small (or large) leak in your metal roof? Or maybe you’ve spotted some rust damage, and are concerned the structural integrity of your roof may be compromised. The experts at Fowler Homes are ready and equipped to handle your metal roof repairs, and we have more than 20 years’ experience to handle:
Your metal roof is not only the first line of defense against the sometimes harsh North Georgia climate, but also a gorgeous facet of your home. Like any other structure, sometimes it needs a little love and attention. The professionals at Fowler Homes are glad to provide you with any metal roof repair service you may need. We take great care in our work, and our goal is to bring our consumers the absolute best we can provide. For near twenty years we have provided exceptional service to the Canton, Marietta, and Woodstock, Georgia, areas and the kind words of our previous customers back up our claims!
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Contact Fowler Homes for a roof you can place your confidence in. We are available over the phone at 770-744-5992, or on the web. Schedule your consultation today!
Signs You May Need Metal Roof Repair
Metal roofing carries some unique signs of damage that are fortunately quite simple to spot, as long as you know what you’re looking for!
- Leaks. A surefire sign that something is wrong, leaks can be caused by any number of issues. Left alone, a leak will only worsen, so consider getting this handled by a professional immediately.
- Displaced roofing. Bits of your roof blowing off? You probably don’t need us to tell you that is a bad sign! Blown off parts of your roof are often caused by damaged or improperly installed flashing, and should be taken care of as soon as possible.
- Loose seams or gaps in seams. Due to the nature of your metal roof, expanding and contracting according to the seasons can work rivets and screws loose over time. This can cause gaps in the seams of your roof, which can lead to water damage and leaking.
- Presence of rust or corrosion. A metal roof that has not been properly maintained, or treated with an anti-rust treatment may develop rust and corrosion. These are very serious problems, and if they are left alone the can necessitate a full roof replacement.
Why Metal Roof Repair in Northern Georgia Is Important
We urge you to never avoid taking care of your roof when it is in need of repairs. Putting off proper maintenance can lead to much larger issues, including lasting damage, or even forcing you to perform costly roof replacements.
The weather in Canton, Georgia can be rough at times, and having assurance that your roof is ready to handle the worst is important for your safety, security and comfort. Keep up with maintaining your roof to ensure no future concerns or emergencies.
Expert Metal Roof Repair in Canton and North Georgia with Fowler Homes
The specialists at Fowler homes take great joy in our work, and to us a properly maintained roof is more than just a facet of your home, it is a piece of art. Allow us to utilize our top class skill, knowledge and technology to take care of your metal roof repairs today! Our customers are always kept up with every step of the operation to promote honesty, integrity and full confidence. Contact us today, and let us build a working relationship with you that will last as long as your roof!
- News & UpdatesWhat Can I Do to Maintain My Roof?Posted on October 30, 2017
With so many other things around your home that clamor for attention— things you see every day like your sink or washing machine—your roof probably…
- News & UpdatesWhat Kind of Shingles Should You Use in Georgia?Posted on September 23, 2017
While shingle choices may not be the dominant subject of discussion in your Georgia neighborhood at the moment, just wait. The team at Fowler Homes…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.