Metal Roofing Installation in Canton & Surrounding North Georgia Areas
Metal Roof Installers in Canton, Marietta, Woodstock & Jasper
Metal roofing is one of the most prominent methods of roof installation in Georgia, and for good reason. Metal roofing provides a multitude of benefits beyond aesthetics, and has proven time and time again to be an overall excellent choice. The professionals at Fowler Homes have years of experience in metal roof installation and can offer the skill and knowledge needed to provide your home with a top-quality metal roof.
- Ribbed panel or corrugated metal
- Standing seam metal
- Copper standing seam
- Metal shingles
- Stone coated steel roofing
At Fowler Homes, our team boasts some of the best and brightest in the field, generating industry-leading work that is always sure to impress. We put great effort in providing excellence in each project we undertake, and will not rest until you are absolutely satisfied with your metal roof installation. Take a look at the positive words our previous customers have provided!
For the best metal roofers in the business, contact the professionals at Fowler Homes today! You can reach us online, or via phone call at 770-744-5992
The Benefits of Metal Roofing in Canton and Surrounding Georgia Areas
Metal roofs provide some of the best aesthetics in Georgia roofing to date, but there are some practical reasons for choosing it as your material as well.
- Durability. The life expectancy of your metal roof should be roughly as long as that of your home itself. Metal stands up exceptionally well to weather, sun and other forms of damage, and is generally proven to last in excess of fifty years.
- Structural soundness. You may not think it at first, but metal is usually much lighter than many other roofing materials. This reduces the load on your home, and alleviates structural stress.
- Fire resistance. Metal roofs boast the best fireproof rating amongst all roofing materials.
- Simple and quick installation. Metal roofs are generally quite easy to install, and take very little time overall, ensuring the job is done efficiently.
- Versatility. With numerous styles and materials available, there’s a metal roof to suit any homeowner’s tastes.
Installing the New Metal Roof that Is Right for You
The Georgia metal roof industry has come a long way since corrugated tin. There’s quite a bit of variance in material and style, which can often lead a homeowner into a bit of confusion in choosing what works best for their home. We hope to assist in this choice by tossing out a few pointers.
- We understand your needs. The structure, size and style of your home do much to dictate what type of metal roof will suit you best. Knowing what materials and styles suit your needs best is crucial in choosing a roof.
- We understand your climate. While metal roofs are known for great durability, some types suit certain locations best. Take snowfall, rain and storm frequency into account when choosing your roof.
- We know what is available. There are innumerable types of metal roofs available these days (copper standing seam metal, standing seam metal, ribbed panel metal, stone coated metal shingles), so having a moderate understanding of what’s out there will go a long way in telling you what you want.
- We are aware of cost. Much like anything else, you will get what you pay for. A good metal roof often exceeds the cost of “standard” roofing materials, but do know that initial cost is offset by less frequent maintenance, and sheer lifespan.
Top-Quality Metal Roof Installation in Canton & North Georgia with Fowler Homes
At Fowler Homes, we’ve created a company that gives you unmatched satisfaction and coupled it with unrivaled quality of work. And that isn’t just sales talk! We believe you build long-lasting relationships by treating people honestly and fairly. That’s why we’ve been in business for 20 years.
Our team takes great pride in our work, treating it as an art as much as a job. We pledge to offer only the absolute best on every project, and can ensure we meet your every standard. Your unique needs are our top consideration. For more information about metal roof installation in Georgia, or to find out how we can best assist you, contact us today!
- News & UpdatesHow to Avoid Roof Storm Damage in North AtlantaPosted on May 31, 2018
Hailstorms and high winds terrorize more than just the family pet. They can also be traumatic for your roof, especially in the Atlanta area, where…
- News & UpdatesSpring Cleaning Checklist for Your Georgia RoofPosted on March 31, 2018
It certainly took its time, but spring is finally starting to show up in the Atlanta area. Before you settle in to bask in the…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.