Fiber Cement Siding Repair in Canton, GA
Fiber cement siding is often beloved and lauded for its resilience and strength in addition to its other noteworthy qualities. But when exposed to Georgia weather, any material can encounter trouble from time to time. Is your fiber cement siding looking dinged-up and dingy, or are you dealing with cracked siding and need some help? Either way, you’ve come to the right service team.
Fowler Homes is a full-service siding repair company that has been serving homeowners in Canton and Northern Georgia for over 20 years! Our contractors carry extensive experience, the right set of tools, and a drive to excel and deliver superior customer satisfaction. No matter the extent of the damage to your fiber cement siding, you can trust that our specialists can offer the ideal solution.
For fiber cement siding repair in Canton, call 770-744-5992 or contact Fowler Homes online!
Knowing When to Call for Fiber Cement Siding Repair in Canton
Siding isn’t installed onto your home for aesthetics alone; aesthetics are, in fact, not even the primary purpose of your siding. It is a barrier against water and wind, as well as an important component of your home’s insulation and climate control.
This means that when there’s an issue with your siding, no matter how seemingly insignificant, it needs to be addressed as soon as possible in order to avoid damage to your home as a whole. If you spot any of the following issues during a visual inspection of your siding, call on our repair team:
- Cracking or holes. The combination of cellulose and cement that makes up your fiber cement siding acts as a dependable and sturdy barrier, but storm damage and general wear can eventually cause cracks or breaks to appear. If you note any, schedule siding repair as soon as possible.
- Loose materials. As siding begins to age, the materials—nails, fasteners, anchors, panels—may begin to loosen, or potentially they may even go missing. Be sure to have this handled by a siding specialist as soon as possible to preserve the structural integrity of your siding.
- Fading or sun damage. Even fiber cement siding may begin to wear down in the face of Georgia’s storms and winds. If your siding starts to look bad or begins to take on weather damage, Fowler Homes can provide the siding services you need to set things right.
- Signs of rot. Though fiber cement and other composite siding materials are quite resistant to rot, moisture can eventually find its way in to do some damage. Keep a close watch for sagging materials, signs of mold, and dark patches that indicate water damage.
Schedule Fiber Cement Siding Repair in Canton, GA
Our siding repair experts offer it all, from simple siding repair, all the way to acting fast and precisely in the face of extensive storm damage. There is nothing more important to our team than your comfort, your needs, and your satisfaction, so never hesitate to reach out when you need home siding repair or roof repairs in Canton or the Atlanta area.
Contact Fowler Homes online to schedule siding repair, or give us a call at 770-744-5992 to discuss your needs with a siding expert now!
- News & UpdatesHow to Avoid Roof Storm Damage in North Atlanta
Hailstorms and high winds terrorize more than just the family pet. They can also be traumatic for your roof, especially in the Atlanta area, where…
- News & UpdatesSpring Cleaning Checklist for Your Georgia Roof
It certainly took its time, but spring is finally starting to show up in the Atlanta area. Before you settle in to bask in the…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.