Thank you for contacting us! We know you have a choice for your home project, and we appreciate your business.
When you’re building a new home, adding on to one, or needing repairs, you may need some additional information to help you through your journey. Here are a few resources we think you might find helpful:
- Georgia’s Construction Codes
- Our Metal Roof Buying Guide
- Did you know you may be eligible for a government loan on your home project? Find out more in this Guide to Government Home Loans
Thank you again for choosing Fowler Homes, and we look forward to working with you!
- News & UpdatesCopper Roof Cost Per Square Foot
Copper is known for being one of the most expensive roofing materials to be used together with slate tiles roofs and wooden cedar shingles. Aside…
- News & UpdatesInstalling Vinyl Siding Over Wood Shingles
For houses that are situated in colder and wetter climates, wooden shingles have been a primary part of the house’s structure in keeping moisture and…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.