Emergency Roof Repair
When your roof needs repairs, you need to find a roofing company that you can depend on. If you live in Canton, Marietta, or in a surrounding area such as Woodstock or Jasper, there’s only one roofer you need to know: Fowler Homes. No matter the problem, our experts will come to you and determine the best solution for your budget and needs.
Don’t wait—call 770-744-5992 to get in touch with our roofing experts today!
How Does the Roofing Repair Process Work?
When you call for emergency roofing repair, the team at Fowler Homes will adhere to the following process so that we can make sure your home gets the care it needs.
Step 1: Contact Fowler Homes for a free, no-obligation inspection.
- Our trained roof specialist inspects the damages on your home’s roof
- Our contactor will document any damages and takes measurements
Step 2: Contact Insurance company to begin claim if damage is present.
- Fowler Homes will assist you in setting up a claim with your insurance company
- Provide Fowler Homes with claim number and adjuster contact info
Step 3: Fowler Homes meets with insurance adjuster to inspect roof.
- Fowler Homes represents the homeowner during the inspection, ensuring that all damage is covered.
- Fowler Homes reviews claim scope of work with adjuster.
- Adjuster files paperwork with insurance company
Step 4: Insurance company sends settlement paperwork
- Fowler Homes reviews paperwork, making sure the settlement is enough to pay for damages.
Step 5: Work begins
- Homeowner chooses material and colors
- Job is completed according to scope of work and Homeowners Satisfaction
Step 6: Job is completed
- Fowler Homes does not collect any money until the job is completely finished
- Final inspection is done with homeowner and Fowler Homes
Fowler Homes can assist you in the claims process but we will need your written permission to deal directly with your insurance company. If you would rather deal with your insurance company by yourself we will assist you step by step through the claims process. Want to hear what others have said about our roof repairs? Check out these reviews from past customers who have been through the same process here.
Signs You Need to Schedule Roof Repair
Generally, your roof will tell you if it is in need of attention through a few easily noted warning signs. All you have to do is be able to recognize them—that way you can avoid the stress that comes along with a huge roof problem. Take note if any of the following problems occur:
- Aged or older roofs. A roof’s durability is not infinite, and eventually it’s going to need some love. A very solid rule of thumb is to have your roof checked by a professional annually. We have the eye and expertise to tell you if you’re in need of repairs, and catching problems early is key to avoiding bigger problems.
- Missing shingles/rivets or plates. If bits of your roof are missing, it’s a sure sign that something has gone wrong. Whether due to inclement weather, wear, improper installation or sun damage, contact a professional to get the issue resolved immediately. Checking your gutters is a good way to discover rogue bits of roof without too much hassle.
- Cracks, curls or bends. Most commonly a sign of wear from weather or age, any obvious cracks or breaks should be handled as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Mossy growth. Specifically for cedar, or other wood roofing, moss growth can denote a precursor to rot and should be addressed by a professional.
When your roof experiences a problem, don’t leave it to chance! Contact Fowler Homes today and get the repair services you need.
Emergency Roof Repairs in Canton, Jasper, and Surrounding Georgia Areas
When your roof is in dire need of repairs, it’s imperative that you schedule service right away. Regardless of your roof repair needs, our team of experts can provide you with the skill, tools and knowledge needed to get the job done right. At Fowler Homes, our work is more to us than just a job—it’s our life and our passion. You’ll be informed of every step, ensuring complete honesty, confidence and integrity between us and our consumers. Contact us today about your roof repair, and let us know how to help you best!
- News & UpdatesHow to Avoid Roof Storm Damage in North Atlanta
Hailstorms and high winds terrorize more than just the family pet. They can also be traumatic for your roof, especially in the Atlanta area, where…
- News & UpdatesSpring Cleaning Checklist for Your Georgia Roof
It certainly took its time, but spring is finally starting to show up in the Atlanta area. Before you settle in to bask in the…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.