If you’re thinking of installing metal roofing, consider the unique beauty and durability of a copper roof. Fowler Exteriors performs copper roofing installation in Canton, GA, adding an air of sophistication to traditional homes and emphasizing the appeal of modern houses. Our professionals have decades of combined experience applying copper roofing in Canton, and we’re ready to exceed your expectations during your upcoming roof replacement project.
To learn more about installing a copper roof in Georgia, please contact Fowler Exteriors at 770-377-8009.
What is a Copper Standing Seam Metal Roof?
The term “standing seam” describes the look of a metal roof that has seams raised above sheet-style panels. These seams lock together to form a roof, either with visible fasteners or hidden anchors installed under the interlocking panels.
Copper has been used on and off around the world as a residential roofing material. Its popularity has skyrocketed in recent years, with the current market more than double what it once was. Remember, copper is just one material that can be used for standing seam metal roofs; steel is another option to consider if you have your eyes on a metal roof.
Choose Fowler Exteriors to install a new metal roof, no matter which material you choose! We can be reached at 770-377-8009.
Benefits of Copper Roofing in Canton
Copper offers some unique advantages compared to other roofing materials:
- Natural resistance – It’s a common misconception that all metals are susceptible to rust and corrosion. However, copper naturally withstands this deterioration. It never needs to be painted, either, eliminating this maintenance task from your busy schedule. Plus, copper repels insects and vermin rather than attracting them the way some roofing materials do.
- Durability and longevity – Copper is a relatively soft metal, which concerns some homeowners at first. However, this characteristic simply makes it more malleable and ductile, so it can be stretched and molded into the desired shape without breaking. As a result, copper has one of the longest lifespans of any roofing material, easily lasting several decades, and sometimes even centuries!
- Beautiful aesthetic – While it’s possible to create convincing copper impersonators with coatings and creative paint jobs, a genuine copper standing seam metal roof is unmistakable. The unique, bold seams create a gorgeous look that complements many architectural styles.
- Weatherproofing – Copper is highly resistant to rain, high winds, and other inclement weather, making it an ideal material for Georgia roofs. It also slows the spread of fire to keep your family safe. In addition, the raised seams of copper standing seam metal roofs make leaks and water damage much less likely than in homes with traditional shingle roofing.
- Value – When you install copper roofing in Canton, you can expect to see a high return on investment. Not only does it increase the value of your home, but it also outlives many other roofing materials and has minimal maintenance requirements, decreasing its lifetime costs significantly.
Schedule Copper Roofing Installation in Canton, GA Today!
At Fowler Exteriors, we are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations. When you choose us to tackle your metal roof installation project, you’ll end up with far more than just a new roof—you’ll enjoy a beautiful addition to your home that offers superior protection from the elements and years of dependable service. We deliver unparalleled quality, excellent construction, and stunning final results on every project we complete!
For answers to any questions you have about copper roofing installation in Canton, GA, please contact Fowler Exteriors at 770-377-8009.