Copper Standing Seam Roofing in Georgia
Copper stands apart from the rest when it comes to metal roofing, providing a singularly appealing and unique appearance. This softer (not at all to be confused with weaker!) metal brings an air of sophistication to more classic homes, or can create the modern look you desire with some more inventive applications. Our professionals love working with copper, and we have the experience and skill to apply it with unparalleled effectiveness!
Think a copper roof is exactly what you’ve been looking for? Contact the experts at Fowler Homes today for the best roofing service in the industry! We back our work with a complete guarantee, and our reviews speak for themselves!
What Is a Copper Standing Seam Metal Roof?
Visually, and for the most part structurally, there is little difference between a copper standing seam metal roof and a steel standing seam roof. They bring many of the same attributes, and are very similar except for the actual material used and the appearance of the finished product. Standing seam roofs feature vertical sheet-style metal locked together either one of two ways: Either with visible fasteners, or “invisible” anchors that rest between the standing seams.
Copper roofing has been seen on and off throughout history worldwide, depending primarily on supply and current trends. In recent years copper has seen a massive upswing, the market for them more than doubling. And for good reason!
The Benefits of a Copper Standing Seam Metal Roof
Copper has some unique benefits when viewed opposite other metal roofing materials, such as:
- Natural resistance. The concerns of rust, corrosion and the need to repaint are obsolete with copper roofing. The metal naturally resists rust, and repels insects and vermin as well.
- Superior durability and longevity. Don’t let the term “soft metal” color your opinions. Copper roofing has hands-down one of the longest lifespans of any roofing material. It’s not uncommon for a copper roof to last for years and years longer than other roofs, and in many cases it can last centuries.
- Beautiful and unique. Though there are some excellent and comparable imitations of copper on the market, through coatings, creative paint, etc., a genuine copper roof is unmistakable. Copper roofs are one of the most appealing you’ll find.
- Weather-proof. Copper roofs are prized in areas with turbulent or unpredictable weather. Why? Because it is extremely resistant to rain, storms, high winds and fire alike.
- Value. A copper roof has one of the highest resale values on the market, and drastically improves the value of your home.
Gorgeous Copper Roof Design in Georgia
Fowler Homes has set a precedent for itself to bring our consumers only the absolute best. We don’t want to leave you with ‘just a roof’. It is our goal to provide your home or business with a roof of peerless quality, excellent construction and beautiful appeal. At Fowler Homes, we treat our work like an art form. Visit us today to learn more about our copper roofing services, or to schedule an appointment!
- News & UpdatesWhat Kind of Shingles Should You Use in Georgia?Posted on September 23, 2017
While shingle choices may not be the dominant subject of discussion in your Georgia neighborhood at the moment, just wait. The team at Fowler Homes…
- News & UpdatesEight Common Causes of Roof LeaksPosted on September 8, 2017
Many homeowners cast a nervous eye to their ceiling during heavy Georgia rains. They know that if their roof is compromised, their risk of a…
“I wish to take this opportunity to extend my greatest thanks for your service and the professionalism of your company when I contacted you in my time of need.
“For those that need repairs to their homes they must do themselves the favor of contacting Fowler Homes.
”-Bess and John
“I contracted with Fowler Homes to replace a roof on my house that had been recently damaged by hail. Fowler Homes worked with me and my insurance company with no problems whatsoever.