Is your roof in need of attention? Are you seeing shingles that are missing? Is the roof starting to sag? Ignoring these problems could mean serious damage to your home. The good news is that you may not need to replace the roof. With the help of the Fowler Homes team, you can repair your roof and prepare for all of the weather that’s common in Georgia.
Do you think it’s time to schedule repairs for your roof? Call 770-744-5992 to speak to our repair experts today!
Trusted Roof Repair Services in Jasper
Why should you choose Fowler Homes for your roof repair needs? Our team offers a comprehensive list of roofing repairs, and we can handle all types of roofing, including:
- Metal roofs
- Asphalt shingles
- Modified bitumen flat roofs
- Cedar shake shingles
- Standing seam metal roofs
- TPO flat roofs
No matter what type of roof your Jasper home has or what problem you are experiencing, chances are the Fowler Homes team has repaired it in the past.
When your Jasper home is in need of roofing repair, you want to have a company you can call that you know will do the job right. Fowler Homes has been serving the Jasper area for over 20 years, and we pride ourselves in serving our customers with honest, accurate roofing repair.
Signs Your Roof Is in Need of Repairs
Generally, your roof will tell you if it is in need of attention through a few easily noted warning signs. All you have to do is be able to recognize them!
- Aged or older roofs. A roof’s durability is not infinite, and eventually it’s going to need some love. A very solid rule of thumb is to have your roof checked by a professional annually. We have the eye and expertise to tell you if you’re in need of repairs, and catching problems early is key to avoiding bigger problems.
- Missing shingles/rivets or plates. If bits of your roof are missing, it’s a sure sign that something has gone wrong. Whether due to inclement weather, wear, improper installation or sun damage, contact a professional to get the issue resolved immediately. Checking your gutters is a good way to discover rogue bits of roof without too much hassle.
- Cracks, curls, or bends. Most commonly a sign of wear from weather or age, any obvious cracks or breaks should be handled as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Mossy growth. Specifically for cedar or other wood roofing, moss growth can denote a precursor to rot and should be addressed by a professional.
When you call Fowler Homes, we will thoroughly inspect your roof to determine what needs to be done. We guarantee that we will recommend those services needed to get your roof back in order, but no repairs that are not truly needed. The quote you receive will be honest and accurate, so you can move forward with confidence.
Reliable Roof Repairs in Jasper, GA
Our roofing repair professionals know their trade, as we have been in this business for over 20 years. We will perform the necessary repairs quickly, but accurately, leaving your roof looking better than new and, more importantly, giving you back excellent function.
Fill out a contact form to get in touch with our roofing professionals today! Our team can diagnose the problem with your roof and come up with the best solution for your budget and needs.